Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 26

No workout so far but may go on a nice jog around the block.

meal 1- 1/2 piece of french toast

meal 2- protein balls

meal 3- spaghetti with meatballs (totally thought it was whole wheat with artichoke flour pasta but it wasn't, it was regular flour with artichoke flour)

After this first 30 days is up I am going to try to go totally wheat free for the next 30 days. To try and stick to a true Paleo-diet. I've weaned myself slowly off of a lot so I don't think this will be too hard. I've done it in the past due to stomach issues and I really do feel a lot better with out it in my diet, it just tastes so darn good!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to strive for an evening yoga class tonight. Eating hasn't been bad so far but only one meal. I think having so many small meals is how you are able to eat so much less than myself. I need a magic pill to help get me pointed back in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paleo is what I do. You're doing so great. Baby steps is the key. You know it took me two years to get to this point. It's really difficult mentally to change your life!! Love you so and miss you honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out www.elanaspantry.com if you haven't already. She has celiac and tries to eat paleo. She has a cookbook out too, but a ton of yummy recipes on her blog. I went gluten free about a year ago and feel so much better - I'm not celiac, just gluten intolerant.

    ReplyDelete