Friday, February 18, 2011

First post- Day 1

So the time seriously has come. I am keeping this blog to document my entry into the world of clean eating.  I'm tired of not eating well and stuffing myself full of junk. I'm in my early thirties and my body is starting to rebel. So here goes my journey. My friend Deanna is helping me through it all. This blog is mainly for me to document my daily log on eating and exercise.

I'm working off a 4-5 meal a day plan. And planning on doing hot yoga 5 days a week. My diet will mainly consist of whole foods and clean eating. My goal is to avoid any processed foods on a daily basis. But I will allow myself a splurge from time to time. This food change has to be livable in order for it to be a permanent change. I know I will fail but I can always keep on going. So here we go.

Day 1- I didn't make it to the grocery store until after lunch time so todays meals will be off a little, just bear  with me.

6am hot yoga (1hr)- Fire

Meal 1(7:45am)- 2 eggs/ 2 pieces of toast/ triangle of toblerone chocolate

Meal 2(11am)- Handful of pistachios/ banana/ couple of bites of pb and honey sandwich- kids

Meal 3(3:00pm)- Chicken/ 2c broccoli/ banana

Meal 4(5:30pm)- protein balls (protein powder, crunchy pb, agave nectar, coco powder, coconut)

Meal 5- Margarita (does that count as a meal?) :)

1 comment:

  1. Can you share the exact recipe for the protein balls? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete