Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 5

Super hungry today for some reason. Hard to resist the sugar craving. Eating some extra fruit to try and get rid of the sugar cravings. Must resist the girl scout cookies!!!

Yoga was awesome today. I think taking the two days off was good for my back. I was able to hit some poses today that I haven't been able to do the last week bc of my back.

Workout- 6am- 60 minute Fire class yoga

Meal 1- 7:45am- Protein shake with strawberries, mango, banana, flax seed, oatmeal/ oatmeal w/drizzle of agave nectar and cinnamon and a pat of butter

Meal 2- 10:15am- Pears and apples with protein dip/ banana/ Somersault crunchy nugget snack w/sunflower seeds and toasted grains and cocoa (1/2 serving)

Meal 3- 12pm- Chicken/ Broccoli/ Cauliflower/ 1/4 c of mac and cheese Kraft

Meal 4- 3pm- Protein ball

Meal 5- 6:30- 1 c cooked quinoa/ cheese panini with avocado/ french fries

3 comments:

  1. You are hungry because you are INCREASING YOUR METABOLISM!! If you feel hunger, eat for sure...extra fruit is a great idea. You are going to see results so fast...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also--if you can handle eating just one girl scout cookie to control your craving, or even half of one, I say do it. Deprivation sucks. Pretty soon though you won't even want it. But you don't want to get into resenting your food...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You don't want to get into resenting your food" this is EXACTLY what has made me fail so many times before. That's just what I was just blogging about today. Allow yourself the bites. Eat one and walk away. Wait fifteen minutes and go do something else. If the crazing or desire is still there, then eat another. You will find it's usually gone!

    So proud of you for doing this. I will eventually get a little more on the eating bandwagon. It would be great to help me get closer to goal for our (hopeful) trip and the eventual photos. For now, I'm going to keep trucking along with the nondiet diet.

    ReplyDelete