Monday, February 21, 2011

day 4

No workout. Giving my body a bit of a break, back on the yoga wagon tomorrow.

Meal 1- 8am- two eggs/1 lg pear/ 2 Tbsp Protein dip

Meal 2- 11:30am- Protein balls (3)

Meal 3- 1:00pm- Chicken and veggie soup/ 2 strips fajita beef/ 1 Tbsp guac/1 tortilla/ pineapple and grapes/ sm margarita (I know I have had a lots of drinks this weekend but now that the celebrating is over, I should be back on track)

Meal 4- 3:45pm- Grilled chicken/ Broccoli and Cauliflower/2 Tbsp no fat greek yogurt

Meal 5- 7pm- 5 cookies- Samoas

2 comments:

  1. You are seriously rocking this for your first week. Just the way you're putting your meals together with the healthy foods is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm trying. Its hard and easy all at the same time. Already starting to feel better. You have given me some awesome inspiration.

    ReplyDelete