Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ok, back on the wagon again

I fell off the blog wagon but I'm back. I've been trying to stick to the healthy eating diet, not always successfully but really good for the most part.

I finished my 60 day challenge for my yoga challenge. I finished 45 classes in 60 days. And now I am officially burnt out. I need to get back into the studio and see if I can find the yoga vibe again.

But in the mean time I have started training with a trainer. BJ is doing wonders for me. He is doing a combo of training, acupressure and resistance stretching. It is the hardest work I have done but I have never felt so good. The calm I have after working out with him lasts all day long. I have never felt this way after yoga. I mean I love my yoga and love the calm but it never lasts me as long as Bj's workout do. (If you are in the Dallas area and would like his info let me know and I'll get it to you. And he is super reasonably priced. )

I have also changed my eating up a bit as well. BJ gave me a new meal plan that I am trying out. We'll see if it makes a difference. And we'll see if I can stick to it.

I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment